Thursday, February 23, 2012

My DIY Calculator Game (NO Computer needed)

My DIY Calculator Game (NO Computer needed) Video Clips. Duration : 9.67 Mins.


I show you the calculator game I made on my own while I was board in class. You make it all from the calculator with no computer needed at all. You can make your own also. If enough people would like the lines of code for the basic "engine" if you will, I'll be more than happy to put those in the more info section. Making calculator games does require some that you know your way around the calculator first. You don't need to know everyhting, just some basic programming knowledge. You could probably read through the manual that came with the calc and be well off enough to program games yourself. I haven't seen any videos about making your own games from the calc on YouTube yet, but if any of you guys have your own then feel free to leave a reply video showing me your basic layout. I also wanted to note that the better the calculator you have, the faster it can do calculations, and the faster and smoother the game will run. I have the lowest end calc but with a Ti-84 or anything like it, the game would run a lot better than on mine. I've added the lines of code for the engine I came up with. Feel free to try it out, alter it, impress your friends, or make a game yourself. Just be sure to come back here and show what you came up with, maybe even leave a tip for others.

Keywords: jordankid93, j0rdankid93, Ti-83, plus, Homemade, Home-made, personal, created, calculator, game, no, computer, needed, at, all, made, with, calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment